MKB Construction - AZ
Contact information may be available to logged in members.
day to day operations for 3 years before returning to our Phoenix location to oversee preconstruction for the entire organization. In 2012 Jason became one of the principals at MKB and today holds the title of Vice President of Preconstruction. Jason also leads MKB’s prefabrication business (Kapture Prefab), which specializes in exterior non-load bearing wall panels (STO Panel) and interior multi-trade prefabrication, with hopes of helping further the offsite construction movement and change the way we build.
1. Jason’s company MKB played an active role in the helmets for hard hats program with the UBC.
2. Jason actively supports many charities through MKB, including:
· Habitat for Humanity
· Child Crisis Center
· Arizona Air National Guard 162nd Fighter Wing Air Guardian
· Phoenix Childrens Hospital
3. Honorary Commander for the 21st Fighter Squadron at Luke Air Force Base 2014 - 2016
1. ASA Board of Directors 2007-2008 & 2011-2012
2. Top 40 under 40 by Walls & Ceilings Magazine in 2013
3. UBC Committee for developing apprentices (3 days twice a year in LV) spends time with young people from all over the country, focusing on building skills to be a future leader not only in the industry but the community as well.
4. Secretary for the UBC State Committee (AZ) 2014 - current
5. Executive Committee for STO Panel Affiliate network 2018 – present
6. Executive Committee member for PEER Engine (Engineering and design company for Prefab)
7. Executive Board member for the WWCCA (Western Wall and Ceiling Contractors Association)